Talk to us about how to make your project greener.
See how Earth Friendly Greetings used Sentinel solutions to promote Greeting Cards
Sentinel Printing is committed to managing environmental matters as an integral part of our business. In particular, it is our policy to assure the integrity of our processes and facility at all times and at all places. We will do so by adhering to the following principles.
- Comply fully with the letter and spirit of environmental laws and regulations. Where existing laws and regulations are not adequate to assure the protection of safety and/or the environment, we will establish and meet our own quality standards.
- Consider environment factors and the full acquisition, use and disposal costs when making planned, purchasing, and operating decisions.
- Work continuously to improve the effectiveness or our Environmental Management System (EMS).
- Commit to comply with environmental, health and safety requirements.
- Monitor our environmental training and educate our employees to be environmentally responsible.
- Monitor our environmental performance regularly through rigorous evaluations.
- Seek to prevent pollution before it is produced, reduce the amount of waste at our facility, and support pollution prevention by our customers and suppliers.
- Use energy efficiently throughout our operation.
- Re-use, recycle and reduce unnecessary material usage whenever possible.
- Work cooperatively with others to further common environmental objectives.
- Communicate and reinforce this policy with ... our employees, suppliers and the community.
Glen T. Boehmer ~ President